ACCOUNTANT - CONTROLLER H/F
Place : SAVIGNY LE TEMPLE (77)
PERMANENT CONTRACT from 01/10/2018
An exciting opportunity exists for an Accountant-Controller, to join an established company in Savigny. You will ideally be qualified accountant with broad experience in working with financial and management accounts, have a good business understanding with friendly and approachable personality.
• Monthly Balance Sheet and General Ledger reconciliations including Tax, Fixed Assets, & Inter Company.
• Local tax fillings, VAT, Income tax, intrastadt return and others.
• Daily posting of bank transactions and bank reconciliation.
• General ledger postings including Payroll.
• Posting and monitoring of Automated & Manual Journals for prepayment/accrual.
• Administration of employee’s expenses including monitoring of cash owed to employees and cost allocation.
• AP and AR.
• Month-end/Year End closing activities.
• Professionally liaise with internal/external stock holder.
• Support and assist with ad hoc finance activities.
• Address requirements from Financial auditors.
• HHRR: Compensation & Benefits. Coordinate the external payroll vendor/outsource HR resource, ensuring a quality and timely process. Ensure the roll out of salary review process, monitoring compensation guidelines respect. Ensure tax payments.
• University degree in accounting.
• Relevant experience in similar positions.
• Experience in SAP ERP system is essential (version C11 is highly advantages)
• Broad understanding of financial and statutory reporting requirements is essential
• A team player with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Confident, organized, friendly and approachable personality.
Send Resume and cover letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org